Diagnosis & Treatment of all Gynac Ailments
All the gynecological ailments are screened & treated at our centre.
Ante Natal Clinic :Daily
- Risk assessment & screening of high risk pregnancy
- Diet Counseling
- Antenatal Classes- ( Garbhasanskar) Explaining physiology of pregnancy
- Care during pregnancy, advice regarding diet, exercise
- Preparation for labour & imparting knowledge regarding contraception.
Post Natal Clinic: Daily
- Physical examination & counseling regarding self & infant care.
- Counseling for contraceptive methods –temporary & Permanent methods.
- Post Natal Classes - explaining about care during postnatal period, advice regarding diet, breast feeding, rest , hygiene & contraceptive methods.
Cancer Detection Clinic- Daily
- Pap Smear
- Visual inspection of cervix with acetic acid application.
- Loop Electro-cautery Excision Procedure
- Surgical Procedure & further management
Infertility Clinic- Daily
- Follicular monitoring
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Diagnostic & therapeutic Laparohysteroscopy
- Separate unit of Infertility is under construction with IVF Facility
Family Planning Clinic-Daily
- Advice & distribution of temporary contraceptive aids
- Minilap & Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation.
- Conducting public awareness programmes imparting knowledge regarding Family Planning methods.
Mid-life management Clinic : Daily
- Physical check up for women beyond 35 yrs of age.
- Investigations- Haemogram , Fasting BSL , Lipid Profile , TSH , Urine Routine, Pap Smear , ECG.
- Abdopelvic USG & Mammography.
- Counseling – Imparting knowledge regarding peri & post menopausal Changes in the body.
- All ANC patients are counseled & tested for HIV
- Pre & post test counseling is imparted by trained Counselors. This centre is run under the guidance of NACO funded by UNICEF. It also caters to all patients of the hospital seeking HIV Testing.
- Workshops are conducted for Nurses ,students & paramedical personnel
- Knowledge regarding vertical transmission of HIV & universal precautions
- Formation of Red Ribbon Groups in all our institutions
High Risk Pregnancy Clinic - Daily
- Investigations- Genetic Study & congenital anomaly USG Scan.
- Intrapartum Foetal Surveillance including Colour Doppler.
- Intrapartum Foetal monitoring with CTG
- Good NICU backup available
Peri Conceptional Counseling-Daily
- All patients with a bad obstetric history are examined along with detailed history . Necessary investigations & treatment is started in pre conceptional period . they are advised to report immediately after missing their period, detailed information regarding the investigations & protocol for management is given to them as per the condition.